2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer - Retail Banking
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer - Banking
A SME bank based is currently looking for an 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer to join their infrastructure team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of IT, you will be responsible for providing technical support to users and resolving escalated issues related to hardware, software and networks.
The role will be extremely varied with a mixture of BAU support, root cause investigation, project management and project delivery (the project pipeline include cyber security and cloud initiatives).
You will ideally be a well-rounded infrastructure professional, with strong end user computer skills and the ability to diagnose problems across all parts of the infrastructure stack. You will also be comfortable liaising directly with non-technical stakeholders.
- Prior experience working within retail banking
- Strong experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft technologies
- Experince with cloud technologies (Ideally AWS)
- Experience with virtualisation technologies
- Experience with networking and IT system security
- Experience delivering project work
- ITIL qualified (or aware)