ISP Network Engineer
ISP Network Engineer - London (Home Working) - ??30-??35k + Bonus - ISP/Telecoms
This dynamic and growing network services provider are seeking professional, career minded and focused ISP Network Engineers ASAP to support their ambitious business growth plans. This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the industries most innovative companies.
- Fault Management (Understanding the scope of the issue, how many people are impacted etc.)
- Working with customers to set realistic next steps and follow up actions
- Escalating issues where necessary
- Liaising effectively with the field based team as/when required
- Maintain exceptional customer services skills in a fast paced and challenging environment
To have the best chance of being successful in this role, you need to be from an Internet service provider or telecoms service provider background with proven experience in a call centre type environment. You need to be comfortable with working to SLA's and KPI's.
Technically, the role would be a good fit for someone at CCNA level, or someone with the equivalent level of experience with other vendors.
In addition; all the following conditions need to be met for your application to be considered successful.
- Willing and able to commute to central London up to 4 days a week if required long term (fluid situation due to covid19)
- Able to pass all the pre-employment checks, including DBS/CRB, Credit Check, employment reference checks, financial declaration and criminal declaration checks
- Be able to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm (split across 3 different shift patterns). These are managed amongst the team.
- Be able to work at home at least one a day week long term (eg have an environment where home working can be undertaken without impacting the customer experience)
WIFI - VOIP - CCNA - ISP - CONNECTIVITY - NETWORK - FAULT - FIBRE