O365 SME - Remote/Bracknell
Currently have a requirement for an O365 SME to assist my client in a short term contract starting ASAP and continuing until mid December 2020.
This role is to assist on a specific area of this project, and the client has stated that there is no scope to extend past the initial duration.
Due to the nature of the project, the client has requested that the successful candidate hold current and active SC clearance for this role, as well as being available to start this opportunity within the next couple of weeks.
Please see key information as per the below, provided by the client for your consideration:
Our client has committed to provide a DLP service for the customer. Initially it was envisaged that this would comprise of a Symantec DLP service covering endpoints and email hygiene; together with turning on whatever DLP elements the customer themselves designed into their O365 capability.
The customer has asked for an end-to-end DLP service across all supported services. They have explicitly called out a gap in the O365 DLP service.
To address the gap above, an O365 SME/Architect is required to:
- Articulate the clients standard O365 DLP service.
- Identify any gaps between the customers requirements and DXC's standard service and address them. Identify a cost for delivering a customer-requirements-compliant O365 DLP solution.
- Design and document the O365 DLP service in the format mandated by the account (HLD, Service Designs, LLD etc)
- Work hand-in-hand with the Symantec DLP project to design full-service DLP spanning all DXC supported technical elements.
- Negotiate with the customer regarding delivery of O365 alerts. Currently these alerts are pushed to the SIEM. The customer has expressed a desire to add them to the clients ArcSight SIEM. The O365 SME need to manage this issue to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Hand over the service to the run team in the hub. Produce and deliver any documentation required by the hub in order to deliver the service.
- Participate in all testing activities.
- Resolve all O365-DLP related issues uncovered during the project.