Deployment Engineer - Remote Working Available
Empiric are engaged with our global client to secure a Deployment Engineer to join an excellent team looking to deliver a firmwide digital transformation.
The successful applicant will support existing teams by designing and building the automation infrastructure that supports their key platforms and be tasked with documentation of this accordingly.
To be right for this, you will have experience with the following:
- A proven track record of delivering CI/CD functionailty
- Experience with DevOps tooling such as (docker/Kubernetes/Terraform)
- Experience with deployment tooling (Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
- Proven experience of technical problem-solving and/or fault resolution
- Experienced in a customer facing environment
Nice to haves:
- Scripting experience (windows based)
- Knoweldge of database management
- Knowledge and experience of windows system management
- Application Server experience (WebSphere; JBOSS; Apache Tomcat)
What this role can offer you:
- A competitive salary package
- Remote working flexibility
- The chance to join an excellent team with good employee retention
- Flexible benefits
- Career progression opportunities
NB: There is an expectation that some customer site travel will be expected in 2021+.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply for a call to discuss further.
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.