A leading organisation in their field are continuing their growth plans and looking to recruit a Cloud Architect.
This role offers flexible working and will only require you to be in the office once every 2 weeks.
As the Cloud Architect you will be still hands-on and have excellent enterprise level design and architectural skills, and a background within Networking with strong protocol knowledge, as well as recent cloud experience.
Being responsible for defining and designing software solutions and platforms you will work closely with the wider department to design imaginative, high-performance and scalable software solutions.
Skills and Experience
* Cloud computing infrastructure design and delivery.
* Proven work with architecture and design, preferably in a technical lead role.
* Expertise with VPC design, cloud networking, and compute services.
* Experience with complex networking, network and routing protocols, and packet structure.
* Experience with cloud resources such as load balancers, virtual machines, and storage systems.
* Experience with network infrastructure work is highly desirable.
* Understanding of key cloud security concepts such as Firewalls, IAM, and encryption.
* A strong knowledge of AWS or similar cloud platform.
* Experience in containerisation and associated orchestration technologies.
* Demonstrable experience of technical leadership on key cloud computing architecture decisions, including engineering best practices, standards, and complex technical challenges.
* Experience of design and development of network infrastructure with BGP, Anycast and Load balancer components.
* A thorough understanding of software development technologies, in particular: Java, Python or C/C++.
* Thorough understanding of software development technologies, in particular: Java, Python, or C/C++.
For further information and immediate consideration, please get in touch.