Service Designer (GDS/GOV.uk Experience)
Our Government client require an experienced Service Designer to assist with an Alpha for a new digital service.
We are seeking an experienced professional for the Alpha phase of a digital service as part of the user journey for small businesses. A service designer is required to help refine the Alpha service for the next phase.
In Alpha additional user research with businesses needs to be conducted to understand their needs further and help revise the scope of the service to prioritise these users and their needs appropriately.
Key Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate your recent experience of working on or delivering a service or digital project involving regulation, describing the approach you took.
- Demonstrate your recent experience of delivering services designed to deliver complex (and/or regulatory) information to users unfamiliar with the content.
- Demonstrate your recent experience of working with Government to successfully pass Alpha assessments and deliver a successful Alpha phase, describing the approach you took.
- Demonstrate your recent experience of designing services on GOV.UK, compliant with the Service Standard, including Service Design Manual, Technology Code of Practice, GOV.UK standards
- Demonstrate your recent experience of working jointly with Government and collaborating with GDS
- Demonstrate recent experience working on a service involving complex changing policy landscape (like the business support landscape), describing how service helped join up and simplify user journey
- Demonstrate your experience of prototyping a digital service designed to meet a variety of complex and unique user needs where SMEs and microbusinesses were the main users
- Demonstrate your recent experience of delivering a digital service where the user experience involved highly personalised content.