Interim NHS IT Director - ??600-650 INSIDE IR35
Role: NHS IT Director
Location: London (Mainly Remote) - Full time role
Duration: 6 months + Ext
Rate: ??600-650 per day
IR35: INSIDE must work via Umbrella
We are currently working with a NHS body who are recruiting for an interim IT Director to lead on the strategic direction of various technical solutions and platforms. The successful IT Director must have worked at Director or C-Level previously within the NHS and must be comfortable liaising with colleagues and stakeholders at Senior Exec and C-Level.
Essential experience - NHS IT Director
- Must have worked as a member of a multi-disciplinary team(s) and have the ability to motivate and lead other members of such teams
- Significant experience of developing relevant and dynamic Information Strategies, and associated IT Strategies, together with supporting detailed Implementation Plans
- Substantial experience of managing Application Development, Information services and IT project management within complex organisations.
- Experience of management of NHS IM&T, including in particular, information returns and analyses for both Trust and central returns requirements.
- Demonstrable profound knowledge of NHS Information Governance issues and developments
- Track record of success and delivery in IM&T leadership roles including strategic development and delivery.
- Experience of successfully leading complex multi-dimensional IT development programmes, with drive and pace
- Experience of senior level decision-making and delivery in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Experience of developing and implementing strong performance management systems against clear business objectives and organisational vision
- In-depth specialist knowledge across a wide range of IM&T healthcare issues
If this role is of interest, please apply directly in the initial instance.