Programme Manager, Insurance, London, City
??Day Rate ??650-750 per day, 6 month assignment (outside IR35).
Agile, BI, Data, Dashboard, Business Intelligence
A new Project Manager/Programme Manager opportunity has arisen with a City based specialist insurance business. The Project Manager/Programme Manager will deliver a series of strategic Business Intelligence projects with enterprise level systems, with responsibility for managing a portfolio BI/Dashboard projects, working throughout the delivery life cycle, from initiation to implementation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a buoyant organisation during a period of tremendous growth within a specialist area of insurance in the UK.
The Project Manager/Programme Manager will engage and lead resources (internal and vendor) related to a project (Architects, BA's, Developers) and deliver results based on the requirements of senior level stakeholders with a view to improved MIS and BI functionality.
- Managing a portfolio of BI projects
- Delivering a series of large scale end to end dashboard projects
- Act as main POC/manage key stakeholders throughout
- Ensure delivery to agreed business/Client objectives, requirements, schedules, costs and quality objectives.
- Manage project deliverables and resources, ensuring timely and complete delivery by self, project team and 3rd party suppliers
- Co-ordinating and contributing to the production of requirements, assessments, designs and supporting documentation
- Support analysis and production of material for business cases for IT sponsored projects
- Chairing project meetings and facilitating project workshops
- Experience working as a Project Manager working on enterprise level BI products and dashboards
- Extensive dashboard development delivery experience as a Project Manager
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the confidence to positively influence and challenge supportively and effectively where appropriate
- Experience of delivery with and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Experience of managing cross-functional delivery teams