Virtual Meeting Partner Manager, Community Manager
Our client a leading technical company are seeking to recruit a Virtual Meetings expert.
Partner Health: Ensure the partners are compliant with the program while increasing the partner commitment to the MRPP program. Contributing to the success through registrations, usage/activation metrics and goal setting and achievements. Quarterly partner plans are created that document the agreed plan to increase grow and health targets.
Portfolio Management: Use the available resources to identify customers that have opportunities to increase active usage of Microsoft Meeting rooms that would drive renewals and/or upsell. Agree an action plan with the partner to ensure the opportunities are executed on. Take the partners business model into account when identifying customer opportunities and creating the execution plan resulting into a win situation for the customer, partner, and Microsoft.
Resources: Partner is aware of the available resources that can help their business to reduce cost, reduce risk or increase revenue. Resources can consist of but not limited to readiness opportunities, funding/incentives, marketing events and material.
Feedback is heard and Success stories captured: Represent the Voice of the Partner and Customer by documenting their inputs on:
- Product features
- Deployment issues/challenges
- Program related feedback
- Partner Experience/Multi-tenant management
- Success Stories
- Case Studies
Documentation and tracking: Partner Relationship Management (PRM) is used by the MRPP Community Manager as the central repository to store all related material. In addition, it gives a current representation of the program status of the partner.
Documentation should include but is not limited to:
- Meeting notes of all scheduled meetings using OneNote and meeting (activity) logged in PRM.
- All quarterly Business Review PowerPoint decks.
- Partner Plan and documentation around execution of the partner plan
- List of tasks/actions
- Up to date executive summary, contact details and other required fields.
Geographically reach: One MRPP Community Manager will be hired for each of the three regions.
Who We Are Looking For
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge.
- Experience in building virtual business communities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to lead at a C level audience.
- Strong experience of leading virtual meetings one2one and one2many across functions and geographies
- Experience: 2+ years of business development, partner channel, change management, or Microsoft field experience
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment.
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Challenger mentality leveraging his/her network, conflict resolution, and follow through.
- Being able to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a bonus.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.