Business Analyst - Dynamics 365 CRM
Business Analyst - MS Dynamics 365 CRM Lead
City of London
We are a global recruitment and talent consultancy business one of the fastest growing in the world. To support this continued growth, the organization has invested heavily in a global transformation project. This program has transformed the business from an on-premise technology estate to a fully cloud enabled technology landscape operating on the Microsoft cloud.
In order to leverage this investment, we are now looking to build a first-class team that is passionate about leveraging technology and working with our colleagues to optimize performance of the business and support it's continued growth.
Working as part of a global team, this position is responsible for providing specialist support on our Dynamics 365 CRM systems. You will be a point of escalation for support, but the key responsibilities of this role is to provide the link between the Business Stakeholders incl end users, L & D and the CRM Supplier, to optimize use of the system through best practice and in accordance with agreed published business processes. The aim is to leverage the technology to help our people achieve more each day by engineering optimized processes.
This is an exciting position that seeks positive people with a "can do" attitude. You will be exposed to the latest technologies and will be a key part of the business and wider technology team.
Key Roles, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Applications Manager and deputising when needed
- To manage and advise stakeholders and end users on the effective use of the platform. To effectively gather requirements, document these and implement according to best practice
- To exploit the platform potential to support efficient working across multi disciplined internal teams
- Be the lead for all aspect of Releases and changes including enhancements, bug fixes and Microsoft and product owner releases
- Managing user activities such as UAT and supporting User Groups and forums to support new enhancements/ideas/Business challenges
- Build a collaborative relationship with external vendors whilst maintaining the primary interests of the business
- Provide functional support to colleagues within the Technology team as well as users.
- Work with our 3rd party partners and vendors to maintain and improve service
- To assist with global project deliverables
- Actively promote best practice with the end user communityEnsure security and access is controlled across the application landscape
Key Systems supported
- MS Dynamics 365 CRM & Talent
- MS Sharepoint
- MS Flow
- MS Office 365 (Sharepoint, Teams, Word, Excel, OneDrive etc)
- MS Power BI
Knowledge and Experience
To include but not limited to:
- Business Applications
- Dynamics 365 CRM
- Any other CRM cloud based related Functional Analysis experience
- Productivity Suite
- Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, OneNote, Excel
- Power Platform
- Power BI, Flow, PowerApps, Common Data Service
- 3 years minimum experience in a Functional Business Analyst role in CRM
Location - Our office is based in the heart of the City of London, we are remote working for now and there will be opportunities to WFH in the future
Salary - ??52,000 - ??62,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information.