Infrastructure Engineer (SC Cleared)
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer (SC Cleared)
??375 Day Rate Umbrella
Manchester based but WFH
6 months Contract
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with a Government Authority to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer based in Manchester but Working from Home.
- Supporting enterprise-level design and support activities for Identity and Access Management services;
- Managing projects involving both internal and supplier resources in discharge of Level 3 support and maintenance;
- Informing relevant strategy and road map documentation, gaining input and sign-off from key stakeholder groups
- Developing and operating robust end to end support processes for Identity services in support of the transformation agenda - including but not limited to existing two factor authentication, single sign-on, user administration and Microsoft Active Directory technologies.
The Successful Candidate
- Ideally similar experience within Public Sector & SC Cleared
- Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (ADFS, LDS, Certificate Authority):
- Identity Management Tools such as Microsoft Identity Manager, Azure AD Premium and similar;
- Single sign-on technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory Federation and open standards such as SAML;
- Multi- factor authentication technologies such as Smartcard management systems (ActivIdentity) and TPM management (Intercede)
- Microsoft development tools and infrastructure services such as Biztalk and SQL Server
- Agile Delivery Management experience working in a mixed team of internal, contractor and some supplier resources
- Detailed understanding of GDS standards and approaches, specifically in relation to Identity & Access Management.
- ITIL Foundation Qualified desirable
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this Infrastructure Engineer role, please forward your up to date CV. Ref 835952Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.