Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager
Our client are experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets. They draw on extensive technical knowledge and intellectual property to provide the know-how and support to solve some of the world's most challenging problems. The organisation makes the critical difference to customers by providing unique approaches to problem solving. Why don't you join some of the world's finest scientific and technical minds and help make tomorrow work today?
Working here is more than just a job - as an innovative science and technology company, many of the projects you'll work on are of national importance. Everything is focused on defending sovereign capability, protecting lives and securing the vital interests of their customers. As the pace of technological advancement continues to quicken, unleashing the true potential of data becomes ever more important. You'll be in a position to influence the changing world like never before.
We're looking for the innovators and disrupters who will help define the digital future of the organisation and the wider world alike. Our client's determination to deliver and improve today, and anticipate and shape tomorrow, makes it a very exciting, rewarding and respected place to work and learn.
The Service Delivery Manager is a customer facing role, responsible for providing the primary interface between our client's Managed Service & Product customers and the wider internal delivery teams.
The purpose of this role is to ensure customer relationship development and maintenance, service review and assurance and continual service improvement. You'll work with other service, technical and execution leads to deliver the Portfolio Services and products in line with contractual obligations, as well as provide the customer interface and primary point of contact.
Part of this role will also require you to identify new opportunities and lead in the development of contract changes, contract renewals and ensure the rapid resolution of complaints queries and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to confidently lead meetings, and to effectively handle problems and complaints, including technical descriptions of issues.
- Knowledge of Technology, Cyber & Information domains such as MSSP.
- Commitment to personal development and can demonstrate the ability to proactively assimilate knowledge. of Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators and other deliverables.
- Has in depth knowledge of ITIL methodology and can demonstrate effective working in an ITIL environment
- Understanding of Project management methodologies. Prince and Agile working.
- Contribution to bids and experience of responding in relating to Service Management and ITIL bid requirements.
- Commercially astute and demonstrate experience of contract management.
- Proven experience of successfully driving continuous improvement
- Experience of analysing data and other sources of information to make informed decisions.
- Has strong attention to detail to produce various customer facing reports and documentation
- Can effectively collaborate with others across different teams and parts of the business to drive results to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Strong negotiation skills whilst being mindful of business strategies and direction
- Track record of being able to influence stakeholders across various positions and levels
- 25 days starting annual leave - you can buy up to five days more holiday a year
- Pension - 1.5 times employer contribution (your personal contribution up to a maximum of 7%).
- Share Incentive Plan - Pay ??10 - ??150 per month into the plan and you'll receive one free share for every 3 shares purchased. Plus, you receive full tax & NI relief on this money
- Income Protection - If you fall ill for more than 6 months you may be eligible to receive income protection benefits broadly equal to 50% of your basic salary
- On site Free Health Assessment
- Health Cash Plan- go private with your healthcare and get cash back for it. The cover is far reaching, including dental, optical or even acupuncture costs.
- Private Medical Insurance- Employees can insure themselves and their family at discount rates for PMI.
- Target Based bonus - it is dependent on how the company performs as a whole and also how your department performs.