Integrations Developer - OOP, PHP, MySQL - Poole, Dorset
Poole, Dorset with some remote working on offer
Salary ??30,000 - ??55,000 plus bonus and benefits
We are seeking talented PHP developers to join a growing development team working within one of the fastest growing and award-winning retail and online E-commerce marketplace.
My client's offices are based in Poole and they have won praise and awards for their products and approach to delivering high scale applications.
You will join a team of developers working on digital, retail and E-commerce products within a web development environment. The successful candidate will have drive, determination and passion to engage with all things digital and E-commerce.
- Build, Develop and implement integrations solutions and APIs to maximise applications and websites
- Manage data analysis and data integration of third-party systems
- Develop processes to extract, transform and distribute data from data from a variety of sources across multiple data stores.
- Strong knowledge of APIs, CI Automation systems and NoSQL databases, message queing technology and secure development practises.
- Knowledge of an MVC framework
- GIT/Source Control
This position provides the successful candidate with the exposure to the very latest in web technology release as well as the opportunity to work on multiple projects. The position can offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Tom Rayner (see below)