APM Engineer - 6 months - ASAP
Our client a leading Financial Services organisation based in London is looking to hire an experienced APM Engineer to join their Advanced Monitoring Solutions team.
- Identify and Coordinate instrumentation efforts for all applications with monitoring tools.
- Develop end to end monitoring dashboards, alerts and reports in Splunk, AppDynamics, Thousand eyes etc as applicable
- Provide subject matter expertise and serve as main point of contact for monitoring/reporting/alerting solutions developed.
- Create custom monitoring solutions where direct monitoring is not possible.
- Work on optimizing complex Splunk Dashboards and Alerts by tuning queries.
- Good knowledge of Splunk architecture and various components (indexer, forwarder, search heads, deployment server), Heavy and Universal forwarder, License model.
- Extensive experience implementing monitoring and performance engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in using Splunk, AppDyanamics, Thousand Eyes, AppPulse or equivalent monitoring tools.
- Experience using Moogsoft would be beneficial
- Splunk certification would be highly advantageous
The position is Outside IR35 & fully remote until early/mid 2021
If you are interested in this APM Engineering role, please send your latest CV to (see below) and if suitable we will be in-touch for a detailed discussion regarding the role.