IT Manager - ??38K - ??45K (Home Based - Offices Midlands & London)
A rapidly growing Cloud Service Provider is currently hiring for an IT Manager to head up and manage their IT & Deployments team. The successful candidate will almost be a player manager' - managing a team of 3 technical engineers, acting as a point of escalation as well as overing customer deployment projects.
The IT Manager/Technical Support Manager will ideally come from a Managed Services background and have a technical grounding across Infrastructure technologies including Windows Server 2016/2019, MS Azure and Office 365.
You will be tasked to understand the best way to deliver the services to the customers, ensure the continual improvements of the services and a re-design of services where appropriate. As a natural leader, you will be able to influence the behaviour and mindset of the engineers to bring them on a journey around new ways of working and best practises.
The business has offices in the West Midlands and London - they are now a remote working organisation but there may be a requirement to travel from time to time.
- Proven experience within a man management position (2 years +)
- Technical expertise across Infrastructure technologies - Windows server 2016/2019, Office 365, MS Azure
- Experience managing projects/deployments for customers
- Comfortable acting as a point of technical escalation
- Experience working within a managed service provider and being customer facing
- Experience implementing and integrating change into technical teams
- In depth experience delivery services to customers
This is a great opening for someone that is a strong man manager with a technical background and wants to improve services delivered to clients within a cloud provider.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to ??1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).