Service Desk Analyst - 3 months - Dalkeith - Inside IR35
Harvey Nash's public sector client is currently looking to bring on a Service Desk Analyst for an initial 3 month period. You will be responsible for providing general technical support to the organisations IT infrastructure (in particular installation and support services to desktop computing equipment).
- Build, configure and install computer equipment, including software at customer sites.
- Investigate and correct desktop software application failures or malfunctions.
- Research and retrieve appropriate fixes via the Internet and other support media.
- Resolve IT issues raised by customers.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure the correct delivery of services/goods purchased by IT.
- At least one year experience in a PC Support environment
- Experience of working on an IT Help Desk
- A current Driving License
- Good communication skills
Applicants must hold, or be happy to apply for, a valid PVG. This role has been deemed inside IR35 by the client, therefore the use of an Umbrella company is required. Please click the link to apply.