Infrastructure Engineer urgently required to work on 6 months + contract.
The ideal candidate will have active SC Security Clearance, experience working within Central Government/GDS
You will be responsible for Supporting enterprise-level design and support activities for Identity and Access Management services; Managing projects involving both internal and supplier resources in discharge of Level 3 support and maintenance; Informing relevant strategy and road map documentation, gaining input and sign-off from key stakeholder groups not only in DW&C but also in TS and CTA; Developing and operating robust end to end support processes for Identity services in support of the transformation agenda - including but not limited to existing two factor authentication, single sign-on, user administration and Microsoft Active Directory technologies.
- Designing, deploying and implementing enterprise scale services involving:
- Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (ADFS, LDS, Certificate Authority):
- Identity Management Tools such as Microsoft Identity Manager, Azure AD Premium and similar;
- Single sign-on technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory Federation and open standards such as SAML;Multi- factor authentication technologies such as Smartcard management systems (ActivIdentity) and TPM management (Intercede)
- Microsoft development tools and infrastructure services such as Biztalk and SQL Server
- Agile Delivery Management experience working in a mixed team of internal, contractor and some supplier resources
- Detailed understanding of GDS standards and approaches, specifically in relation to Identity & Access Management.
- ITIL Foundation Qualified desirable
Please submit updated CV to apply + call to confirm your application and to review full JD.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.