Senior UX Designer - Contract
*URGENT CONTRACT REQUIREMENT*
I am currently looking for a Senior UX Designer to come and join my client on a 6 month project.
You will be joining a multidisciplinary team which includes designers, developers, software engineers & researchers. You'll be responsible for delivering world class digital services designed for those who use them, working across different devices, browsers and platforms.
This role is about seeing the bigger picture as well as the fine detail. It's about being able to create just enough of a prototype to help the wider team learn about user needs for a given scenario.
You will need to be able to:
- Specialise in designing interactions and interfaces for digital services
- Work on all levels of the service, from high-level flows and journeys to the fine detail of individual parts
- Work with different types of content and user-led interactions
- Work across digital and non-digital channels
- Focus on making working software, rather than creating artefacts to describe software
- Understand the technical side of design
If you believe you can tick all of the bullet points above then please do apply ASAP. If you have any queries you can also reach me on (see below)