IT Delivery Manager (SC Cleared)
A Security Cleared IT Delivery Manager with experience in supporting the delivery of EDP (Electronic Data Processing) projects is required for a 6 month contract.
Please note, it is essential that you hold valid and current Security Clearance for this role
- You will be given significant responsibility for client-facing work from day one, along with regular interactions with clients, to lead work-streams or projects, or to support senior colleagues in delivering specific project outputs.
- Demonstrable evidence of the different stages of the training life cycle in particular the conduct and delivery of Training Needs Analysis.
- You will be able to clearly articulate the benefits of employing all areas of the training cycle to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will demonstrate key leadership skills with a proven ability to communicate and engage at all levels with a variety of stakeholders including senior management.
- You will preferably have experience of delivering training solutions in a Defence environment.
This role will be based remotely with occasional need to visit the main office in Bristol or client sites.
Rate: ??380 to ??400 per day