Sales Lead Role.
Flint are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our growing Sales/Account Management team. The ideal candidate should be proactive, resourceful and driven for success. They should have a keen interest in furthering their personal and professional development. A good sense of humour and a willingness to get stuck in is critical at Flint. This is an amazing opportunity to gain valuable business experience in a rapidly developing industry and with a fast-growing business based in Garston, Watford.
The core business of Flint Consulting Limited (Flint) is to provide technical services to the ICT industry in the UK and throughout EMEAR. The types of services include: Fixed Price Project Deliveries, Solution Implementation and provision of Specialist Resources.
The Sales Lead role is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities and securing new business with prospective and existing customers, building the sales pipeline and driving the company ' s booking and revenue goals.
You will have the opportunity to connect with new customers to discuss how Flint can support their businesses/network s/resou rcing requirements resulting in increased productivity, costs savings, and network efficiency.
Be present on the Customer site and be the Single Point of Contact for the existing service's to ensure the Team's utilisation (Supplier Tracker) and forecast ramp up/ramp down requirements for the Service to ensure appropriate levels of personnel are available, placing additional requirements on the business.
I ncrease Flint's visibility within the End Client Stakeholders by making Flint's wider skills and capabilities known within the Client.
In order to achieve in the Sales L ead role, you will closely collaborate with other Flint departments in the UK and across the Flint group of companies.
If you are a curious and ambitious team player, with an infectiously positive attitude, and if you are highly motivated to learn and grow, then this may be your opportunity to develop and grow in with Flint
- You must have the experience and knowledge of selling IT/Telecoms solutions (people, product and programmes) into existing and new customers.
- Experience of Account Management in identifying opportunities and making Clients aware of Flint ' s capabilities in-line with Sales targets
- Excellent communication skills/written skills
- Interest to grow your career in the high-tech industry (ie computers, software, networks, people)
- Hunter mentality, self-starting, r esults oriented/driven
- High energy level, dynamic personality, action oriented
- Open and honest communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills, strong in follow through