EMC Test Team Leader
Position: EMC Test Team Leader
Salary: ??40-47k DOE
A World Leading & Award-Winning Arms Manufacturer requires an experienced EMC test team leader. You will be maintaining extremely high military EMC test capabilities so that the clients can qualify product developments against the MODs electromagnetic environment requirements. You will be managing and coordinating the test activities performed for an experienced and a highly capable team.
What you will be doing:
- Manage a team consisting of placements, graduates, experienced engineers and technical specialists
- Allocate and coordinate the test activities within the EMC test team.
- Act as the lab custodian for one of the few military EMC test facilities.
- Gain exposure and perform testing on new product lines, testing state of the art missile technology.
What's in it for you?
- Electromagnetic Compatibility is a specialism with a broad range of activities.
- You will gain knowledge and test competencies for numerous EMC tests.
- You will be involved with hardware that is manufactured or supplied to the client.
- It will offer you great development opportunities so you can perform at your best.
About the team:
- The EMC test team are highly knowledgeable with a significant amount of experience in EMC testing.
- They have a technical specialist that underwrites the technical output of the EMC test team.
- Engineers within EMC share knowledge and experience to support each other and ensure that the best support and testing is provided.
- The team are critical to the qualification of products and are highly respected by the company.
- Significant investment has been put into the facility consistently for the past few years and is expected to continue for the foreseeable future to expand on the current capability.
A bit about you:
- Good people and activity manager
- Knowledge of electrical, electronic and electromagnetic engineering.
- Ideally have experience in EMC testing.
- Ideally have experience managing a test facility.
- A willing, helpful attitude and a calm professional manner, even when things are changed at the last minute.
- Flexible working
- Opportunities for career progression
- Paid overtime (subject to level)
- Great bonus scheme
- Comprehensive pension scheme
- Annual salary review
- Fantastic working environment and site facilities
- Social, charitable and sporting activities.