Network Administrator - Pioneering Multinational Market Leader in the Food Industry - to ??37,500
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a pioneering Multinational market leader in the Food industry a Network Administrator.
Your new role
Joining a close knit team in a manufacturing/production environment, as our Network Administrator you will be responsible for:-
- Day to day Network administration, maintenance and support
- Ensuring high availability of both the network and IT virtual environment for the UK and Ireland
- Ensuring the network infrastructure is available at all times for critical business services and applications
- Maintaining the various wireless infrastructures across the UK sites
- Working closely with Production, Engineering and Project teams to understand the company IT needs
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Network Administrator will be experienced in network and server support and possess a combination of SOME of the following skills:-
- Network Administration experience - installations, moves and changes
- Maintenance of Switches, Connectivity, Access points and Printers
- Server knowledge - DNS, DHCP and Radius
- Familiarity with IT Virtualisation, VMWare and Servers is advantageous but not essential
- Awareness of HP Aruba networks advantageous but not essential
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with career development and training in a forward thinking, positive and encouraging team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.