Third Line Support - Citrix - Manchester - ??40,000 - ??42,000 + OT + su
Third Line Support - Citrix - Manchester - ??40,000 - ??42,000 + OT + superb training
- 3rd Line Support
- Citrix technologies are ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of VMware and Microsoft stack beneficial
You'll be responsible for day to day support issues my clients customers face. Working within a team of 10 highly skilled technical support engineers based full time in Manchester, working remotely. Looking for an experienced Citrix Support Engineer to work for a top tier, leading IT Solutions Provider.
This position is ideal for a hungry, highly motivated senior Support Engineer who wants a clear roadmap into project engineer through to consultancy.
- Escalation point for 1st, 2nd line support
- Support of a Citrix environment
- Cover 3rd line level on calls and tickets that come through, resolving tickets within SLA agreements.
- Escalating high priority tickets to Infrastructure Support Specialist.
- Respond to alerts as required including testing, debugging and troubleshooting and provide detailed information on the nature of issues encountered.
- Complete initial diagnosis of all incidents and either resolve to the customers satisfaction using documented procedures and processes
You will be focused around providing 3rd line remote support out of their Manchester office. For a leading Managed service provider with exceptional opportunities for growth and development within a close knit and knowledgeable team. One of Citrix's top partners, getting the heads up on new projects and technologies coming through.
This is a super position which will allow you to progress through the ranks at a superb business at a rapid rate
Please hit the button to Apply and/or email Jimmy Hearne at InfraView for further info.