Oracle DBA and Technical Support - Financial Services - permanent up t
Skills: Linux, Red Hat Support, Shell Scripting, Oracle DB, Golden Gate, Data Guard, Weblogic, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Exadata
A global financial organisation based in London is looking for an experienced Oracle DBA and Support Analyst on a permanent basis. The role will be initial remote and then based in their City of London office. As a Support Analyst, you will Provide day-to-day infrastructure support for the company's applications, Oracle Database and their server environments.
The relevant candidate will work as part of a shift to provide 24/7 support of designated application(s) infrastructure.
It is essential you have recent experience working for a Financial/Banking organisation!
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Define standards for the designated applications, their platforms and the Oracle database environment.
- Providing technical support to development & infrastructure projects.
- Maintaining full documentation of systems, fault resolutions and incident investigations.
- Modifying & maintaining existing scripts to handle changes in infrastructure.
- Providing support on a rota basis and on an ad-hoc basis as required.
- Extensive Technical Support experience
- RedHat Linux 7.x
- Oracle WebLogic Server will be mandatory
- Demonstrable Exadata experience
- Shell Scripting (Born, Korn, Bash etc.)
- Patch Management
- Oracle Database 12x Enterprise Edition administration
- Oracle Replication (Golden Gate/DataGuard)
- Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
- Financial Service experience
The client will offer Great bonus and benefits and will also provide training on the in-house Oracle platform and systems.
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.