Environment and Release Lead
Environment and Release Lead - Sheffield - ??40,000 - ??50,000 - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Harvey Nash has been engaged to recruit an Environment and Release Lead for an award winning public sector organisation based in Sheffield on an initial Fixed Term Contract until November 2021.
Our client is in the process of delivering a major transformational change programme that upon implementation will enable them to provide sector-leading services.
As the Environment and Release Lead you will shape and take ownership of all technical environment and release activities as part of this complex system implementation.
The Environment and Release Lead will hold sole responsibility for upgrade, patch & issue management for environments, holds the communication plans for project & non-project stakeholders and reports into the programme leadership team to ensure this feeds into the strategic approach, environment plan.
As a pivotal member on our client's system implementation project, your primary focus will be the overall management of the system environments to support the deployment of releases through pre-production environments. You will also be the figurehead for overseeing the deployment of those releases between pre-production environments and into the production environment.
- Experience of creating and embedding a tailored Release and Environment strategy to a high quality
- Good experience of leading on Release and Environment processes, ideally on large-scale transformation projects
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle
- Have a working knowledge of Windows and SQL
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, report writing skills, experience of delivering presentations; communicating to staff at all levels of the organisation.
This is an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Our client is offering an annual salary of up to ??50,000 alongside a generous Pension Scheme. You will also be provided with access to a range of learning and development courses to enhance both your personal and professional development. This is an urgent requirement so please do not hesitate to 'apply within' or send your CV to (see below) for more information.