Platform/DevOps Architect Manager
Platform/DevOps Manager | Consultancy | Architect
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Platform/DevOps Architect Manager to join an award-winning consultancy on an initial 3 months.
I am looking for someone who has a strong DevOps background and has more recently had a focus on architecture from a hands-on and leadership perspective.
I am looking for someone who has ideally come from a Public Sector background and has extensive experience leading complex cloud transformation projects and championing a DevOps Culture. You will need to provide leadership, be opinionated and ultimately be a role model, supporting colleagues, and leading the team throughout this transformation.
- Using multiple cloud platforms (AWS and Azure) to build solutions across a variety of problem domains and integrating native SaaS and PaaS offerings into the solution
- Experience leading teams of DevOps/Platform engineers
- Understanding of whole solution architecture concepts
- Experience using container orchestrations, including Kubernetes.
- Applying cloud Native tooling and approaches
Rates are c??650-??700p/d but negotiable for the right person and this role will be OUTSIDE IR35. This will be remote initially but London based in the long term.
Please apply for immediate consideration and only if you are eligible for SC Clearance.