Senior Business Analyst - Central London or North West - Up to ??75,000
Senior Business Analyst sought by a property business to be responsible for requirements specification on a major transformation programme. As a Business Analyst you will bring high quality and detailed analysis expertise and be able to operate in both Agile and Waterfall environments. You will work across the full life cycle of projects from requirements definition and documentation through to process analysis and delivery, interfacing with internal and 3rd party technical teams throughout the process. The programme will be significantly changing the way that the business operates and engages with its customers. Candidates may work flexibly with office visits as required.
Candidates will demonstrate the following -
- Experience operating as a Business Analyst working on technology projects, ideally with customer portal or property sector experience (although not essential).
- An appreciation of Agile development methodology and familiarity with Agile PM tools such as JIRA.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good attention to detail.
- Really strong people skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- A proactive and flexible approach and the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and facilitation skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a successful Business Analyst to join a dynamic and growing business with a great team. There is a London office but flexible working is also considered.