Senior Back End Developer - Fintech - up to ??80k
My client, a boutique Fintech specialist is looking to expand their development team with a Back End Developer. My client is looking immediately for a bright, motivated and confident individual who is happy to work remotely.
- Developing and maintaining Back End microservices
- Implement and maintain high performance, reusable, well tested Back End code in
- TypeScript using NestJS. Ensuring the best possible performance and quality.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, documentation, organization, and automatization.
- Strong knowledge of developing RESTful API's and microservices in SOA on AWS
- Strong knowledge of NodeJS Typescript and ECMAScript 2017/19
- Strong knowledge of OOP, SOLID design principles and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of unit testing and E2E testing using Jest.
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Knowledge of Queue Systems, GRPC, PostgreSQL, Redis and MongoDB
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience working with lean startups in Agile methodologies.