DevOps Engineer - CI/CD - Jenkins, Gitlab, Drobe, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc. - remote - London - Fintech
My client, a London-based Fintech specialist is looking to expand their team with a DevOps Engineer. My client is looking immediately for a bright, motivated and confident individual who can develop into a leadership role in the future.
Experience and skills:
- Min. 2 years of experience as DevOps engineer, possibly working on a migration project
- Extensive experience automating system tasks and infrastructure using a Scripting language
- Experience using and optimizing monitoring and trending systems
- Deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline architecture (Jenkins, GitLab, Drone) including deployments into Kubernetes environments using tools such as Flux or Keel.
- Strong analytical skills, able to work independently to solve complex engineering problems.
- Ideally experience in Open Banking, Payments
- Understanding of Compliance issues
Please send CV in immediately if interested in this exceptional opportunity.