Qualification and Experience:
- Ideally Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering or at least 5 years' experience as a Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, NPI Engineer or Production Engineer. An understanding of fluid systems and fluid test rigs would be desirable. Any other relevant engineering experience shall be considered.
- Health and Safety qualifications are a bonus (ie NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma)
- Maintenance management experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of aerospace documentation and component maintenance.
- Knowledge of fluid systems and test rigs.
- Knowledge of Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Six Sigma Green belt Trained or accredited or equivalent lean skills
8D Problem solving skills and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)