Customer Service Advisor
Are you a client focused individual interested in working at a Financial Platform company in Central Bristol?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Consultant to work for one of the fastest growing wealth management platforms in the UK. This Client Services Consultant role will have a strong focus on ensuring the highest level of client service is received for the company's clients in every sense of the word.
What is the job?
- Provide support via phone, email and live chat to Financial Advisors and end clients to a high level of accuracy.
- Answer inbound calls from Advisors, Prospects and Clients whilst accurately logging details of the call.
- Respond to emails from Advisers, Prospects and Clients, again logging emails in the correct fashion.
- Following FCA requirements in line with company compliance policies and procedures.
What are the requirements?
- Proven experience in client service, Telephone Sales Support, ideally supported by professional studies and accreditation.
- Previous experience working within Financial Services, ideally within an IFA firm or with a product/platform provider.
- Good knowledge of the UK platform and product 'wrapper' market.
- Client focused mentality.
If you are interested please apply directly here or contact me if you have any further questions about the role.