Alteryx Developer | SQL | Excel
Alteryx Developer | ETL | SQL| Excel
Duration: 3 months
pay rate: ??290.91/day
Location: Fully remote
Alteryx Developer with strong Alteryx data preparation, BI and Analytics, Writing SQL queries, data blending, and the creation of data models, SQL/querying skills, hands on experience in extraction, mining and transformation and presentation of data on various reporting tools like Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau experience is immediately required by a global financial client for an initial 3 month project based remotely.
* Design & Develop ETL workflows and datasets in Alteryx to be used by the BI Reporting tool.
* Perform end-to-end Data validation. Ensure timely and accurate data is available in the dashboards
* Develop crisp intuitive dashboards that provide relevant information based on the metric definitions.
* Prepare technical specifications and documentation for Alteryx workflows supporting BI reports
* Create meaningful data visualizations that communicate your findings and relate them back to how your insights create business impact
* Use Alteryx server to schedule, monitor & improve workflow performance
* Work with various stakeholders who are placed in multiple global locations to provide or seek support
* Write Complex SQL queries on multiple tables using complex joins. Make required SQL transformations
* How to use algorithms and programming to efficiently go through large datasets and apply treatments filters and conditions to your data
* Hands on in data extraction from multiple data sources and create complex dashboards
* Plan and execute projects in a timely fashion meeting the business partner requirements
* Clearly communicate progress on the projects
* 4+ years of experience in Alteryx data preparation, BI and Analytics, Writing SQL queries, data blending, and the creation of data models
* Good understanding of RDBMs data concepts and unstructured data- Very strong SQL/querying skills
* Hands on experience in extraction, mining and transformation and presentation of data on various reporting tools like Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau etc
* High comfort in working with Excel
* Experience coordinating activities across a global team
* High attention to detail and Decent articulation skills
* Desired experience working with global teams
* Continuous process improvement/Quality experience is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.