Senior Messaging Engineer - O365 Exchange - Cloud - London - ??65,000 -
Senior Messaging Engineer - O365 Exchange - Cloud - London
The Messaging Engineer is accountable for all aspects of the Messaging solution, including on-prem and cloud-based infrastructure, integration, email flow, health and monitoring and support of the overall service.
The role includes:
- Technical owner and management of O365 Exchange Online including third party products Clearswift, Mimecast inc Journal and other technical areas ie DMARC, SPF
- Providing a support service for users receiving Incidents and Work Requests from Service Desk.
- Escalating issues to vendors and managing tickets to resolution
- Maintain uptime by pro-active management and monitoring to ensure environment health, and minimise disruptions to mail-flow
- Assist with management of all M365 services (Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams, Power-BI, Flow, Stream etc.).
Accountable for Azure Active Directory Synch services, performing monitoring and support of that process and Conditional Access policies
- Advanced knowledge of O365 Exchange and Mimecast administration.
- Excellent understanding of eDiscovery, EOP and ATP.
- Experience of using O365 Security and Compliance portal
- Experience in Azure Active Directory Synchronisation processes. (joining machines, policy administrator, InTune Management)
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell Scripting and other Scripting languages
- Strong knowledge of Office Applications: Outlook, OneNote, Excel, Word and PowerPoint and their integration points with SharePoint Online
- Experience, Knowledge of cloud technologies, Azure, AWS, Google
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UKs fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50.