1. Work closely with the application support team to ensure the migration from LDAP to secure LDAP is managed seamlessly while achieving the goal to protect BP from cyber threat.
2. Support the technical needs of application (from Directory services perspective) to migrate from simple LDAP to secure LDAP. This will include the guidance of how Digital Certificate work/configuration to enable the secure LDAP.
1. Active Directory - Understanding of LDAP and LDAPS eg port, testing method etc.
2. DNS - standard troubleshooting eg using nslookup etc
3. Digital Certificate - Understanding of certificate management eg Certificate Chain Validation process, Certificate OID, Certificate Template, Certificate Subject Alternate Name, CSR (Certificate Signing Request).
Duration: 6months +