Principal Technical Architect/Solution Architect-London, UK
Duration: 06 Months Contract.
- The candidate should have at least 12 years total experience including at least 5 years techno-functional experience with SFDC/Vlocity
- He/she should have a good understanding of the overall CPQ/COM Architecture.
- Should have worked on full life cycle CPQ/COM Implementations and have strong command on design and implementation of Product configuration design, product pricing, price negotiation/discount, proposal document, contract terms & conditions,internal & external approval processes, contract management COM - workflow and fallout mgmt
- Should be able to map the Telco EBU business requirements to the CPQ/COM Package
- Capabilities and guide business to adapt the business processes
- Should have extensive experience in designing integration for Order Submit, Contract specific Catalogue, design time catalogue.
- Should be aware of multiple integration patterns and high level awareness of micro-service architecture
- At least 2 Telecom Domain implementation in the B2B segment.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of traditional and new-age Voice networks and concepts like TDM, ISDN, SIP, VoIP, Unified Communication, Inbound/Outbound Voice, Call Flows that can facilitate fruitful technical discussions with Network Vendors and Network designers for building end to end solutions.
- Candidate should demonstrate knowledge of Telecom Industry Standards/regulations/best practices in Telecom area like Frameworx (eTOM, TNA, SID), ITIL, IEEE, etc.
- Should have experience in defining the process, business requirements and system requirements in one or more areas of Telecom process (Fulfilment/Assurance), preferably fulfilment
- Should be able to prepare, analyze and review proposals from internal teams, be able to provide appropriate solutions to problems, and make day-to-day decisions to run the client projects
- Should be able to engage with multiple stakeholders like Business, SI partners and System owners to understand, capture, finalize and sign off requirements
- Analyze the problem faced by the customer, participates in discussions with customer stakeholders to understand the problem, gather further data as required from the customer to define and document the problem and requirements
- Should be able to groom reporting consultants/designers in basic consulting/Solution design skills
- Candidate should possess Good Communication & Client- interfacing skills. He/she should have cross- cultural working experience and should be able to work with multinational clients independently