Senior Developer - Technical Lead
We are currently working with a stable and progressive orgnisation to find a passionate and skilled Senior Developer or Technical Lead to join a newly developed agile DevOps team based in Reading.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a tech driven organisation that is committed to continuous improvement, innovation, development of their committed staff and has a lively, supportive team environment.
In this role you will be focused on leading the design, development, testing and implementation of a range of user focused digital products, promoting best practice software development and continuous improvement throughout the team.
Ideally, we are seeking candidates with significant experience in C# and .NET Full Stack or Back End Development with top quality interpersonal and problem solving skills.
To be considered you must have the following skills and experience:
- Technical leadership experience
- Experience of working with an agile team to deliver high quality solutions
- Demonstrable experience as a Software Engineer
- Demonstrable commercial experience with a wide variety of software development techniques and strategies
- Significant experience of C#, NET Core and working with a microservices architecture
- Some experience of working in an environment with Kubernetes, Terraform, Helm, Azure
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Test Driven development (TDD), Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
If you are successful, we are able to offer a competitive salary of up to ??65,000 starting base salary with room for progression as well as 26 days holiday (increasing with length of service) and you will also have access to an extensive range of benefits including loyalty awards, voucher schemes, season ticket loans and a generous pension scheme.
To apply for this position, please send your relevant, updated CV and contact details via this advert and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss if your CV meets all the essential criteria.