*Fullstack .NET Developer - Contract - Remote*
Fullstack .NET Developer
Rolling Contract (Until 18rd Dec initially)
Remote (Office location is Selby)
??Competitive pwd Ltd Company
We currently have a Fullstak.NET Contract opportunity for a large Utilities client of ours based in Selby to work remotely until the end of 2020 initially but very likely to extend for the right candidate through early part of 2021.
The client has a legal obligation to report on the emissions they create and these rules and regulations are changing. The contract is to work on the internal emissions system (BREF) that the client uses to report/predict their emissions across the UI and sever side.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Full stack .NET Dev (C#)
- .Net Core (Project is version 3.1)
- SQL Server (Perferably 2019 and experience of temporal tables)
- Razor/MVC experience
- Strong Linq
- REST (Both consuming and exposing endpoints)
- Work will be alongside a perm Dev
- Oracle Experience - Legacy systems internally are Oracle
- Utilities background or an understanding on the rules and regulations within Utilities
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered. Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.