We are currently recruiting for Software Engineers of all levels to join our client on a full time permanent basis in Alloa, Scotland. You will be working with a Medical Technology company developing, manufacturing, and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions.
The company are looking to build a Software Engineering team across all levels from Grad to Senior level. If you are a Software Engineer or Developer and are more aligned to C# or have C# experience, we want to hear from you.
The role will be heavily involved in the application of a physical product within Medical Devices. You will work heavily on the part of the product that does the diagnostics so anyone with an R&D background, prototyping or experience in proof on concept design and development before manufacturing this may be of interest to you.
The company are open to different backgrounds however, you must have experience working in a highly regulated environment.
For the Senior level roles please see below:
* Proven track record in a similar role.
* Experience as part of a scrum team.
* Ability to work well either alone or in a team environment.
* Experience developing safety critical software or for a highly regulated market.
* Ability to translate requirements into design specifications.
* Proficient in C# and have proven experience with communications to external devices.
* Practical experience and in-depth knowledge of an IDE and JTAG debuggers/programmers.
* Use of defect and task tracking software eg Jira.
* Experienced with version control systems eg SVN/GIT.
* Demonstrable understanding of the role and benefits of Unit Testing and Static Analysis.
If you are interested in working within a new Software Engineering team for a innovative and exciting company please apply with a copy of your most recent CV and we can give you a call to discuss in detail.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.