I.T Engineer (1st line)
IT Support Engineer - ??23,000 - 6 month FTC with potential for perm
Perfect graduate role!
Your new company
Hays IT and Digital are excited to be working a fantastic organisation based in Stratford-upon-Avon. After heavily investing in their infrastructure upgrades they are now turning that investment to their systems, continuing on their digital journey. IT is at the forefront of the organisations plans to grow and building an IT service fit for purpose is critical in achieving those goals.
Your new role
In this newly formed role, you will provide first line IT support for all users and to maintain systems and processes to contribute to the day-to-day running of the IT Services. Initially, this role will be a 6 month FTC but has potential to become a permanent position.
- Log and track incidents/service request in the IT Service Desk software ensuring satisfactory resolution
- Assist in the escalation of all unsolved problems through appropriate internal and external channels
- Provide clerical support and the purchase of IT equipment & services from external suppliers
- Assist in the maintaining the database of IT hardware and software assets
- Contribute to the maintenance of high standards of systems and data security
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will desirably have:
- An HNC/HND (or equivalent education) or 1 years experience in IT
- Prepared to undertake training & development to keep up to date with IT developments
- Basic computer maintenance and repair
- MS-windows 10 and 365
What you'll get in return
In return you'll be offered a salary of between ??17,000 - ??23,000 as well as a fantastic benefits package. You will also be given the chance to work in an environment that completely supports your learning and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.