Are you an experienced Network Analyst/Engineer looking for your next opportunity? Do you have a background in a corporate and complex infrastructure with a broad technical skill set? If so, our West Midlands based client may be able to offer you the opportunity you are looking for.
As a Network Analyst within this organisation you will be responsible for providing support for all incidents, requests, problems and changes associated to networks whilst at the same time providing support to network installation, configuration and maintenance to both physical and virtual networks. You will effectively be responsible for ensuring our clients business has secure and stable systems that perform in line with day to day operational expectations.
Technically we are looking for experience in the following areas,
- Ideally, a knowledge of banking applications (mortgages, savings, lendings etc) or a background in the financial services sector.
- A thorough understanding of Firewalls, best practise, security, VLANS and custom routing.
- VOIP and Network Configuration
- Windows Server 2
- Configuration of network appliance Routers and Switches
- Amazon AWS and other cloud technologies
- Experience of managing infrastructure and change within a PCI compliant environment is highly advantageous.
- Network and Telephony support
- Supporting technologies such as AV Protection, Systems monitoring and configuration, VMware, Dell/HP Storage, IT security (OpenDNS, Cloudfare, Splunk) and Web Infrastructure.
This is a permanent role, salary will be to ??36,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits package.