I am seeking a DevOps specialist for an exciting opportunity within my financial services client. The DevOps Architect will work within the architecture team and technology leaders to establish a roadmap to evolve the department in an appropriate technology direction, based upon industry trends and company skill sets.
- In-depth, hands on experience of defining and implementing a DevOps practice
- Broad knowledge of software development techniques, processes, methods and best practices. Proficiency with various programming languages.
- Knowledge of application test automation products, processes, and best practices
- Proven experience and strong understanding of agile development and conventional method and its application to company technology needs.
- Thorough knowledge of databases technologies, both relational (such as Oracle, SQL Server and PostgreSQL) and non-relational database technologies as such as Memcached, MongoDB and Redis.
- Strong strategic decision making & long term planning abilities to manage resources and develop efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, automation and containerization technologies such as Jenkins, Ansible, Kubrenetes, Redhat Openshift, terraform
- Expert level experience in Software Development using Java and .NET technologies and Agile Practices
- Experience with Cloud Native Architectures, REST and APIs, Microservices, Spring Boot/Framework, .Net/.Net Core, GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift, BPM, SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, Messaging AMQP/Kafka
- Solid understanding of Private Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, as well as various Cloud Models (Azure and AWS). Infrastructure architecture and best practice experience a significant plus.