Agile Product Manager
A global insurance business is looking for a strong Agile focused Product Manager to join its team. The role will be based from offices in Birmingham and flexible working is available. This is a newly developed role that will work alongside marketing and technology teams and be responsible for overseeing development and growth of a new online presence for the business.
Main areas of focus will be:
- Taking ownership of products from inception to launch and then full life cycle.
- Transforming digital online presence with a view to brining in personalisation, API integration and a strong customer experience
- Ensure delivery teams understand product vison
- Maintaining focus on market factors, the product and product backlog
- Lead planning sessions/sprints
- Manage internal and external stakeholders/vendors
This Digital Product Manager role is paying up to ??65,000 plus an excellent benefits package and very Agile and flexible environment.
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following:
- Agile project management experience
- Business analysis capabilities
- Strong product management experience covering digital and ideally covering web development/CMS
- Ability to manage internal resources and external vendors
- Exposure to a range of IT systems
- Skilled in documenting complex processes
- End to end life cycle management of large scale products/projects