VMWare Cloud Architect - 12 month contract - Hook - DV Cleared - VMWar
MUST HOLD CURRENT DV CLEARANCE
Cloud Architect required to assist in the implementation of an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering that commissions a secure Managed Private Cloud (MPC) at the Client's preferred delivery location (9-month build), followed by lift and shift re-hosting of the client's existing workloads to the new environment (6-month migration) and then operations for the 3 year term.
Required VMWare architect who can develop upon existing HLD and LLD's into a solution that meets all customer requirements. The applicant must be then fully able to take the solution and assist third party vendors to technically deliver the working system. The applicant will have an excellent understanding of a large proportion of the requirements below.
ideally will have experience of at least 4-5 of the below requirements:
- Understanding of all components of VCF this includes: SDDC manager, vSphere, vSAN, NSX-T and vRealize Suite.
- Excellent understanding of VMware vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
- Excellent Understanding of vCenter Server architecture
- Experience in Managing vCenter Server Appliance and Platform services controller appliance
- Experience in VM migration from vSphere 5.x to 7.x
- Knowledge in working with VMware vCenter Converter tool
- Knowledge on VMware Hybrid Cloud Extension(HCX) for VM migration
- vRealize Automation - Blue printing IAAS, Day 2 management.
- Experience in working with content library as an ISO store, and deploy a virtual machine
- Previous experience in Configuring and managing vSphere infrastructure with VMware Host Client and VMware vSphere Client