Product Owner - FinTech - SaaS - Collateral Management - Cloud
A SaaS fin-tech company that provide an innovative collateral management cloud based solution are looking to hire a Product Owner into their team.
The platform manages collateral and risk associated with derivatives trading for financial services clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Product Owner/Business Analyst in an agile environment within the financial markets.
- Gathering requirements from the business and clients
- Creating User Stories, Wire-frames, Requirement Documentations
- Managing and prioritising back-logs
- Managing stakeholder expectations; influencing decisions and solving business problems
- Working closely with Product Managers and the Agile Development teams to deliver new product features
- Experience working as a Product Owner
- Experience working with agile delivery teams alongside product managers and developers
- Proven experience delivering product enhancements from inception through to delivery
- Financial Services exposure
- Capital Markets - highly desirable
- Effective and articulate communicator
- Commercial awareness
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good leadership and a team player
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request.