Organisational Change Consultant
Organisation Transformation Consultant - Permanent - London with travel - Up to ??60,000 DOE - SC or DV Cleared
The Key Responsibilities of an Organisational Change Consultant:
Our clients Public Sector practice has a strong and growing presence in the Defence and Security Sectors. Their strong relationships, and the depth and breadth of our skills, mean they have been at the heart of some of the biggest and most ambitious programmes undertaken in this sector.
They foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking and diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through their expertise and professionalism
Our clients Change Consulting practice provides clients with the advice and delivery support that they need in their business transformation programmes. Whether it is planning, supporting, managing or delivering business change solutions, we need the very best people to join us and strengthen our team even further. That is where you come in!
The Business Change team works across the following disciplines:
- People and Behavioural Change
- Technology Adoption
- Organisational Design and Transformation
- Leadership Coaching and Development
- Programme Leadership
- Successful candidates will have experience in advice or delivery in one or more of these areas
Below is a list of Key Skills required for the Organisational Change Consultant, however you will not be expected to have everything:
- We want people who will embody Business Change delivery - people who understand the connection between the drivers and anticipated benefits of change programmes and who can drive change activities that create the environment for success.
- You should have the professional and personal skills to make a real difference to our Clients.
The client is very open to candidates from different backgrounds so please do apply for more information.
- Up to ten days additional holiday
- Childcare vouchers: a tax-efficient way to pay for childcare
- Dental insurance
- Bikes4Work scheme
- Give As You Earn: an easy, tax-efficient way to make regular donations to charity
- Private medical insurance
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you ??250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or DV Cleared. If you do not hold an active SC or DV Cleared please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2020.