Programme Manager - FMCG Operations Development
Programme Manager - FMCG Operations Development - Warrington - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
One of the UK's fastest growing recipe kit businesses are looking to hire a Programme Manager to help them deliver to their optimum fulfilment network. The successful candidate will be launching, embedding and realising the benefits of their largest fulfilment centre to date. They will work with multi-functional teams to take the next generation production system all the way from solution design to realisation.
Key accountabilities and measures:
- Scope and deliver across our capacity expansion roadmap for Warrington
- Building a programme roadmap for go live in the next 18 months.
- Create a clear, understandable programme of work that is bought into and delivered upon by teams across the supply tribe.
- Work closely with our Engineers and Production to understand and drive effective automation delivery.
- Proactively identify and mitigate key risks on the programme, ensuring that appropriate escalation channels are in place.
- Develop communication strategies to ensure teams are engaged in the new factory opening programme and understand what it means for them.
- Working with the continuous improvement team, technology and the wider operations development team you will create a clear playbook for how we launch significant change projects.
Where have you worked?
- You will have experience working at pace in high growth, dynamic business environments
- You drive data and strong programme metrics to drive success
- Industry experience across FMCG/E-commerce/Consumer Goods will be an advantage!
- PMO experience across scaling operations/supply chain programmes - leading across automation is key for this site.
- Experience supporting and driving site operating models.
- Experience scoping & leading multiple change programmes driving automation across a multi-site operation.
- Proven experience building effective working relationships internally and externally - technology/operational systems stakeholders will be key!
- Build and drive programme controls & governance such as risk/issue logs and periodic reporting.
Please get in touch for more information!