Content Designer - Content Strategist - UX - Digital - Agile
Content Designer - Content Strategist - Digital Content Designer - UX - UI - IxD - User Flows - Visual Designs - Agile - Design Agency - Digital - Newcastle Upon Tyne - North East England - HOME BASED - Excellent Salary + Company Benefits required by an Award Winning Digital Agency based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Content Designer - Content Strategist to be part of an Award Winning IT Consultancy. You will be responsible for crafting content solutions to help guide and assist users.
- Lead on content design work for a project
- Set approaches for projects in collaboration with UX team
- Advise designers and developers on content requirement that will impact their work
- Content Designer responsible for creating clear and consistent content that aligns with user needs
- Experience working within Local or Central Government or Financial Sectors preferred
- Expertise in creating and iterating content (from user research) across multiple channels
- Content Designer will show experience planning and leading workshops
- Ability to demonstrate skills and evidence of your previous experiences within the industry
So, if you are a Content Designer - Content Strategist - Digital Content Designer with preferable experience working within Local or Central Government or Financial Sectors please get in touch. My client is looking to offer the successful candidate an Excellent Salary + Company Benefits that include Pension, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers + HOME WORKING and excellent opportunities for training and development.
We are currently recruiting for this Content Designer - Content Strategist role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.