Remote Full Stack Developer
Are you a creative coder with an interest in emerging technology and AR? Do you like the sound of stepping-up and taking on more responsibility within an integral role? If so, keep reading!
As a Full Stack Developer at this London-based studio, you will be working on a fully remote four-week contract on the cutting-edge of AR technology. If you're a passionate and experienced Full Stack Developer with great testing instincts, this role could be perfect for you.
This studio is a global leader in the innovation of augmented reality experiences specifically in the commerce area. They are constantly innovating and creating new ways to build immersive experiences for retailers and consumers alike, so they're a great one to get your foot in the door with!
Full Stack Developer key responsibilities:
- Convert technical requirements into creative solutions
- Maintain and improve all studio products using a modern stack
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability applications
- Ensure quality is maintained whilst working to tight deadlines
- Investigate the causes of issues during testing and QA and ensure these are avoided in the future
Essential requirements for this remote role:
- Strong understanding of Back End technologies including PHP, bash script, CLI
- Experience with working on Relation and non-relation DBs
- Understanding of designing responsive and adaptive web pages and sites
- Understand Git, GitLab, Bitbucket
- Experience of working in a CI/CD environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Native Android and iOS development
Are you up for the challenge? If you think you'd be a good fit and are available for a November start, we'd love to hear from you. Get in touch with Katie by email today to discuss the opportunity and have your application considered. Alternatively, apply online by submitting your CV in the form below now.