Senior Network Project/Support Engineer - CCNP
CACI Network Services is a rapidly expanding specialist IT and Networks consultancy offering a wide variety of opportunities to work within challenging and exciting environments with our major clients in Global Media, Banking, Government, Telecoms & Utilities.
A Senior Network Engineer is required to join the 3rd line Operations & project Team, responsible for the project delivery, support & maintenance of the client's network infrastructure predominantly in EMEA.
Skills & Experience:
You will have:
- CCNP level with strong knowledge in:
- Network Project delivery
- Cisco Firepower
- Cisco switching and routing with Nexus
- Previous working experience in the Financial sector
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Around 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Good stakeholder engagement skills with a strong customer service mind set
- Good time management skills to manage and action business as usual operational tasks as well as execute and deliver on projects
- Well-developed problem-solving skills, with the ability to assimilate data rapidly in order to present solutions effectively
- Flexibility and agility to adapt to changing requirements
Skills Desirable (Not essential):
- Mandarin speaker
As a Senior Network Engineer within the team you will be responsible for maintaining the company's Network infrastructure and associated documentation as well as project implementation. The Engineer will work with Firewall technologies (Juniper & Cisco FirePower) as well as a wide variety of Cisco devices for the routing and switching elements.
There is an On-call requirement of 1 week in 4.
The engineer is expected to manage, troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise on the network as well as those reported by other lines of business. The engineer will have good project delivery experience. The candidate must be dynamic and be able to work under pressure to resolve incidents and outages in a complex network environment across many different network technology areas. This may include working across multiple different IT disciplines.
Alongside the support function, the candidate could be involved with projects from small to complex. The candidate must be flexible and be able to manage their time efficiently and effectively between operational functions and project work.
Project involvement in the past 18 months includes DC migrations, Hardware refresh & Meraki wireless deployment to name a few.
CACI Network Services develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development options such as certified training courses, workshops, technical conferences, boot camps, on-line training and much more. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most advanced networking hardware in the industry as well as development of your abilities and talents to become one of the best in the field.
Rewards and Benefits
In return you will be awarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop your career and skills within a growing company.