Platform Manager - Leeds
I am currently recruiting for a Platform Manager for a leading organisation in central Leeds. The role is focused on the organisations digital platforms and will involve taking full responsibility for the platform, from leading the implementation of strategy, the operational running/availability of the platform and management of change and future development of the platform.
You would be managing a team from day 1 and would be responsible for managing 3rd parties where applicable.
The salary for the role is up to ??69,000 and includes a fantastic package.
To be suitable for this role you must have the following experience:
- Experience of having accountability for the end to end delivery of technology platforms, including delivery of change, system maintenance/availability and driving the strategic roadmap.
- Experience of service management and service management strategy to ensure platform availability
- Leading development teams to deliver systems changes and system builds
- Managing internal teams and external suppliers/vendors
- Experience of agile delivery and DevOps environments
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert and I will be in contact to give you more detail.